The Vedic Path, Quarterly Journal of Vedic, Indological and Scientific Research is a peer-reviewed, multidisciplinary, international journal of Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya, Haridwar, Uttarakhand, India.. It was originally published as The Vedic Magazine from 1906 to 1935 and thereafter it was named as The Vedic Path.
Highlights of the Journal:
- Place of Publication:India
- Publisher:Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya, Haridwar, Uttarakhand, India
- Publication time: March, June, September, December
- Nature: Multidisciplinary
- Scope:Indian Knowledge Traditions, Indian English Literature, English Literature, Other Literatures in English, Aesthetic Studies, Literary/Critical Theories
- Paper Processing Charges: No
The Vedic Path is indexed at:
Guide to Indian Periodical Literature
Please use the menus above to the right to navigate the latest issue.